The AMS 3" High-Flow Cat provides an excellent way to increase horsepower all while keeping you legal.Â Utilizing a steel core catalytic converter instead of the conventional ceramic core this piece is designed to stand up to extreme conditions and last!
Like all other AMS exhaust products this test pipe is TIG welded with 100% 304 stainless components including the flanges. Designed to bolt up to a stock exhaust system, AMS System or any other aftermarket exhaust compatible with stock downpipe or cat-back.Â By simply installing the AMS High-Flow Cat you can expect to see up to 12 Wheel Horsepower gains over the stock catalytic converter without even re-tuning the ECU!
Includes: 4 M10x35mm Bolts w/Nuts, 2 Gaskets, and 1 M8x35mm Bolt w/Washer
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- Up to 12 Wheel Horsepower gains over the stock catalytic converter
- Steel core catalytic converter for long life under harsh conditions
- Bolts right in place of the factory catalytic converter
- Utilizes the factory bracket for the stock exhaust hanger
- Stainless Steel O2 sensor bung welded in the factory location
- Stainless Steel O2 sensor bung welded in for a wideband gauge
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 3"Â piping .049" wall thickness
- Steel core catalytic converter
- 3/8" Thick Stainless Steel flanges
- 300 Cell count
- Idle: 72db
- 50mph: 92db
- 6000rpm: 112db
Vehicle Warranty and Emissions: A vehicle modified by the use of performance parts and tuning may not meet the legal requirements for use on public roads.Â Use or installation of performance parts and tuning may adversely affect the drivability and reliability of your vehicle, and may also affect or eliminate your insurance coverage, factory warranty and new OEM part warranty.Â Performance parts are sold as is without any warranty of any type.Â There is no warranty stated or implied due to the stress placed on your vehicle by performance parts and our inability to monitor its use, tuning or modification.