AGP Turbo S256 Twin Scroll Turbo Upgrade Kit
AGPâ€™s Twin Scroll Turbo Kit incorporates todayâ€™s leading turbo technologies into one single package that blows the doors off the competition.Â Rethink your stock turbo upgrade path for your 2008-up Evolution X and move towards an upgrade with a cast twin scroll T3 manifold, better boost control via external wastegate, more power options, full 3â€ downpipe, billet compressors and twin ceramic ball bearing rotating assemblies (if optioned).
The heart of AGPâ€™s turbo kit is our CAD engineered T3 frame twin scroll manifold that pairs runners 1 and 4 together and runners 2 and 3 together in order to match exhaust pulses and keep them separate all the way to the tip of the turbine wheel.Â By properly separating the cylinder pulses, the energy is harnessed and applies more initial torque on the turbine wheel without opposing gasses interfering like an â€œopenâ€ manifold. The AGP Turbo kit spools faster than any other turbo kit that runs an open manifold design.
Exhaust pressure is kept under check by Precision Turbo's 46mm V band external wastegate and is re-routed back into the full 3â€ stainless steel downpipe that bolts to your existing cat back.
Included in our kit is a silicone coupler to adapt to your AGP hardpipes, (or most other aftermarket hardpipes), as well as a coupler to useÂ the AGP Cold Air Intake (or most other aftermarket 3â€ intakes).Â This is a complete kit, and will come with everything you need to install on your car.
All turbos will come with an AGP cast twin scroll turbine housing in either .75 A/R, Â 1.00 A/R, and 1.25 A/R.Â We have run all housings on our test vehicles and we will always recommend the larger housings.Â The smaller A/R housing does spool the turbo faster, however we feel that the added power from the larger housings will benefit you more. Â Anyone looking for more than 600hp, needs to choose the 1.25 A/R.Â
- Borg WarnerÂ S256-RS /Â The most popular â€œSâ€ series turbo, the extended tip 56mm compressor wheel flows 56lbs/min and is a step up from the sx series.Â This turbo comes with a 4â€ port shroud inlet and 2â€ compressor outlet
- Optional polished compressor housing
- AGP Cold Air Intake (or some other aftermarket intake that utilizes the factory compressor inlet elbow)
- AGP Hardpipe Setup (or some other aftermarket hardpipes that are 2.5â€ and line up to the factory turbo outlet elbow)
- Fuel Upgrades and tune
- 3" cat back exhaust
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- AGP Twin Scroll T3 manifold (ceramic coated standard)
- Borg Warner S256-RS Turbo
- Precision PW46mm wastegate (or Turbosmart Hyper-Gate45 wastegate)
- Stainless steel dump tube with re-route
- 3" stainless steel downpipe
- Oil feed and drain lines
- Water line kit (if applicable)
- Silicone couplers