When your engine puts out performance, you need a clutch kit that can handle it properly. All ACT clutch cits provide a generous increase in clamp load which directly increases torque capacity. ACT Clutch kits are offered in a number of configurations and there is one developed specifically for your vehicle.
After spending long hours and thousands of dollars building that high powered engine, you need a quality clutch that can properly transfer that power into motion. Count on ACT clutches for quality, performance and affordability. ACT recognizes that every driver and engine set-up is unique, so a variety of complete clutch kits and components are offered to match virtually any situation. ACT's complete clutch kits include a pressure plate, disc, release bearing, and (in most cases) a pilot bearing and alignment tool. The kit guide below will help you select the ACT kit that best fits your needs.
Street Performance Disc (SS)
- Recommended for Street and Race
- Quicker engagement
- Quiet operation
- Best organic friction material
- Improved hub and burst strength
XT Pressure Plate
- Clamps load increase of 50% to 120%
- Pedal feels moderate to stiff
- Many are SFI Certified to insure safety
Torque Capacity: 565 ft/lb
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 / 9
What's in the box?
- 3000305 - Perf Street Sprung Disc
- MB018X - P/PL-M Xtreme
- RB601 - Release Bearing
- AT03 - Alignment Tool
(1) year Manufacturers Warranty from date of retail purchase.