Takeda Cat-Back Exhaust System by aFe Power
aFe is proud to introduce the Takeda Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X with the L4-2.0L turbo engine. In recent testing this system produced 17 horsepower and 20 lbs. x ft. of torque.
This exhaust starts out with an OE style flange and uses 3" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing and merges into dual 2.5" tubing which improves performance across the power band. The dual, high flow, polished 304 stainless steel mufflers give an aggressive sound at high RPM's, yet maintaining a subtle tone at cruising speeds. To finish off this 100% TIG-welded exhaust are dual, 4" Takeda laser etched, double wall 304 stainless steel tips. It is a direct bolt on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle free installation.
- Simple Installation: This exhaust is a direct bolt on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- Mitered Merge Collector: Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
- Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
- Aggressive Sound: Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
- 304 Stainless Steel: Highly durable, masterfully crafted from high quality materials.
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Takeda Cat-Back Exhaust
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Manufacturer's Warranty