Ksport Gravel Rally Spec GR Damper System | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 (CMT150-GR)
Ksport Rally Spec GR Type coilover kits are built to handle the abuse of the gravel rally racing circuit. Lengthened shock stroke along with longer springs allow this system to easily absorb uneven road conditions. Heavy duty top plates and lower mounts for added strength and durability.
Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow the vehicle to install and setup to OEM specifications. Ksportâ€™s patented upper pillow ball mount offers the same level of adjustability and performance but allows for compliance that is often required from high-demand strut applications.
On applicable models, the pillowball upper mounts offer camber adjustment, saving the need for a special, separate camber kit. For enthusiasts seeking the ultimate in adjustability, Ksportâ€™s advanced upper pillow ball mount is available on some applications, giving the option for separate camber and caster adjustment.
Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means height adjustability without losing suspension travelâ€”a problem found in many coilover systems available today. Since mounts and most pieces in the coilover system are designed from 6061 billet aluminum, the components are lightweight, durable, and rust resistant.
Steel shock bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist rust and protect from the elements. The shock or strut valving for each piece is matched accordingly to the spring rate, giving superior ride quality and reliability.
The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube construction, the Monotube design dissipates heat faster and more evenly, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavitation issues are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a more consistent ride quality.
- Specially designed extended length springs for rally racing
- Extended cylinder length and piston stroke
- Inverted design for McPherson type suspension
- Large 55mm shock bodies
- Heavy duty steel top mounts
- Heavy duty steel lower mounts
- Hardened rubber pillowball for reduced noise
- Electroplated body for added protection from corrosion and rust
- Dust boot to protect damper seal
- Spring Rate Fr kg/mmÂ 6
- Spring Rate Rr kg/mm 6
- Top Mount Front R
- Top Mount Rear ATM
- Ride height can be adjusted +/- 30mm from OE ride height
- 36-way adjustable damping
- Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- (4) Coilovers
- Installation Hardware
- Adjustment Tools
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty