The Forza is the perfect entry level racing seat. The Forza racing seat combines comfort, performance, and safety at an absolutely unbeatable price. If you enjoy racing and want a practical seat, the Forza is a hard one to pass on. The Forza is also ideal for tight space and minimal headroom applications. As a rule of thumb, the Forza racing seat will fit up to a 36-inch waist, while the Forza Wide will fit up to a 42-inch waist. High wear patches are strategically placed to protect your seat from abuse in the high wear areas. The Forza racing seat is available in cloth, with leatherette high wear patches, microsuede, with leather high wear patches, and 100% black vinyl.
- Bolster Support: Ultimate lateral support with well-defined thigh, kidney, and shoulder bolsters, will allow both the driver and passenger to remain in the optimal seating position. The reduction of body shifting will reduce the amount of driver fatigue and enhance the overall driving experience.
- Seat Back Brace: This seat is equipped with a bolt on the back giving it the ability to be bolted to a seat back brace.
- Harness Capability: This seat has harness slots for 3, 4 and 5-point harness capability. A submarine slot is already installed for a 5th strap.
- Fabric: Anti-slip cloth and microsuede materials, coupled with anti-wear patches. Contains UV inhibitors. This seat has been extensively tested under extreme conditions and found to be colorfast.
- Steel Frame: Extra strong, lightweight, powder coated tubular steel frame. This seat is equipped with a bottom mount system only.