Beatrush Aluminum UnderPanel 2003-2006 Evolution 8-9 CT9A
The Beatrush Aluminum Underpanel improves your vehicles performance through three important aspects. First, underbody air turbulence is significantly reduced, thus producing a more stable ride at higher speeds. This also increases down force by creating a high velocity low pressure zone between the panel and road (less pressure underneath to push the car up). Second,Â thanks to the low pressure zone heat is drawn out of the engine bay, thus reducing overall engine temps. Likewise, when the vehicle is in motion airflow through the engine bay is streamlined out into the high velocity airflow underneath. Finally, for competition or street use the underpanel prevents debris from entering the engine bay (aluminum > cheap plastic).
- Machined vents for improved engine airflow
- Crafted from 2mm Aircraft Aluminum
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Approved for use in SCCA, NASA, & Time Attack Competition
- Designed to improve the vehicles overall aerodynamics
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- Aluminum Underpanel
- Installation Hardware