STM Clutch Fork Stop - Evolution 8, 9, and 10
The STM Clutch Fork Stop is designed to stop the clip on your clutch from popping out due to hard shifting. It is an extremely common and irritating problem for anyone that has Multi-Plate clutch. Machined aluminum with a brushed finish. This product is meant to be preventive maintenance and we recommend you install this along with your clutch... don't wait for the clip to pop on you! It is an extremely easy install and takes only a few minutes to adjust the bolt.
- Made of Billet aluminum in Rochester, NY
- Includes two Grade 8 zinc plated bolts for further adjustability
- Saves you lots of time and money pulling your tranny out because of hard/fast shifts
- 2003-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, IX, and X
What's in the box?
- (1) STM Three Piece Exhaust
- (3) 3" 2-Bolt Remflex Gaskets
- (6) M10x35 Bolts
- (6) M10 Nuts
- (6) M10 Lock Washers