Clutch Fork Stop for Evo 8/9/X
Accidental TOB release is a common problem with Evo pull style clutches due to the clutch fork over returning and popping the TOB clip loose. In many cases the transmission must be removed completely to re-attach the TOB costing you time and money.
NOTE: As your clutch disc wears this fork stop may need to be adjusted to compensate for the additional clutch fork travel. If you experience clutch slippage be sure to back off this fork stop and test before assuming that your clutch is toast!
- Prevents the clutch fork from over returning and popping the TOB clip loose
- Bolts on in minutes next to the OEM clutch slave cylinder
- Solid billet construction with extended point steel set screw for long, reliable usage
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR
What's In The Box?
- (1)Â Clutch Fork Stop with Hardware
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty